Translate

Monday, January 10, 2011

I Found More UFO's For The List


As the blog title infers, I have more UFO's...however, this is the only one that hasn't slipped into the realm of UUO...Unfound Unfinished Object.

This started out as a test piece for making a sign for the end of our driveway (still in planning stage)and turned out so well, I just had to keep it. In the beginning, it was just the top piece with our names on and it ended up on our little dinning table on the back porch. Then I thought it needed something more, so I added the "reserved for" part. Then, after Sweetie was tinkering around in his shop, he presented it to me in this form. Now all it needs is a few coats of sealer and wax.


Yes, we have a lot of snow (for here) and the freezing rain is suppose to start this afternoon. Which means that we will have a few days rest in between workouts...have been going at least five days a week. Also, it will be the second month in a row that we have had to skip having our guild business meeting.






We can get thru pretty much anything (except ice) in the Durango, but there isn't any reason to bother...I doubt if anything is open and we're pretty well stocked up.

Stay warm, stay safe, stay home y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Finally catching up on blogs...you have about as much snow as we do! Your Wall of Shame reminds me of what our guild did at the last quilt show. We pledged to have UFO's finished in time to go on to the Wall of Fame...if they weren't - guess where they ended up!!
    Trying to update my favorite blogs to visit and deleted the whole list by mistake...so here I go again. Thanks for visiting me at my new blog site - am enjoying Blogger but still learning its little quirks.
    Have a great week and stay snug.

    ReplyDelete