Translate

Monday, June 4, 2012

My Guild Demonstrations


Last month for my guild, I gave a demonstration on Gyleen X. Fitzgerald's Pineapple Block and the tweaks that I've added to the technique.

I also demonstrated the Eight Point Star Block that I was at Squash House Quilts blog....and of course the tweaks that I made to the technique...wasn't in love with the bonus block.  I also re sized the block to 12.5 inches from 9.5 inches.

To aid in the demonstrations, I used one of several 18" pizza boxes that I got from Charlie's Italian Restaurant here in Ellijay....if you're ever up, down, or over in Ellijay, stop in, the foods great!

The fireplace is done (Sweetie did a wonderful job on it...we love having fires out on the backporch) and our company is gone so I've been spending more time in the quilt shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment