Translate

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Mexican Food Swiss Style

I was prepared for the different ethnic foods to taste possibly unusual here. While we were sitting at the gate in Atlanta, we were talking to a lovely Mother and her two kids and getting a wealth of information that she had gathered in the three years that the family has lived in Switzerland.

She said had related that you may be eating a taco but it was not going to taste like a taco because they will use different spices.

Sure enough, the kids wanted to take us to their favorite Mexican restaurant . If I would have walked in with my eyes closed and kept them closed until my first bite...I would have sworn that I was having Indian food...very good Indian Vegetable Fajitas.

Please forgive the quality of the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment