Translate

Monday, September 24, 2012

Scrap Shopping And A Hitch Hiker

Well, here I am again using Blogpress! When I looked at my last post on my Kindle Fire, it didn't look quite as bad as it did on my laptop. Also, when you tap on the photo you get a better picture....so I'll have to put that caveat in my posts.



Went scrap shopping at the quilt shop in Jasper to stock up on scraps and did pretty good. Four and a half bags = 2.5 lb = 7.5 yd x $10/yd = $75 value. Spent $15 + tax...woohoo!!!

On the way home, I noticed the hitch hiker that had made its way into the car.



I pulled over and took a picture and tried to shoo him out of the car. Notice I said tried...



I had to stop at a friends house to look in on the cat and plants while they're on a cruise. Hopefully the little green guy ran for his life while the doors were left open.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment