Translate

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

First Blog Post

Hello out there....Welcome to my blog. It wasn't that long ago that I didn't even know what a blog was! I started reading a few that were mentioned on The Quilting Board and then The Quilt Show mentioned quilterblogs.com. I have my list of favorites that I check on every day. First, I get my cup of coffee, check my email, check the Quilting Board, and then my favorite blogs.

In a way, I think I'm starting this as a means to get me going on finishing the two quilts that I've started and start making blocks. I've studied quilt patterns, stitch patterns, online fabric shops, machine and frame setups, quilting techniques. I've checked out dozens of books and magazines from the library on quilting and watch my DVR'ed and on-line quilt shows.

It's time to put that knowledge to work!!!!

On my next post, I'll put in some pictures of my machine Bubba and the two quilts that I have started.

Later.

1 comment:

  1. Lainee...you started the blog on Cherri of cherry house quilts and my birthday...interesting!!

    Looking forward to reading more about bubba and your life ...your family etc

    ReplyDelete