Translate

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Beautiful Snow Before The Ugly Ice


 
I sent this picture to my son this morning in a text on my iPhone, so it really doesn't do the scene justice. It was -10 in Wisconsin this morning...I'll take the snow anytime.
 
Most of the snow is gone now (midnight) and we will hopefully be on the light side of the ice storm that is suppose to hit some time Wednesday (today).
 
While the snow was coming down, I was in my quilt shop working a crib quilt for my daughter's first baby due in May. The shower date is being changed and I have six weeks less time than I thought I had.
 
This is Sweetie's shop (taken from back porch) and we both love door that he finally added...the roll up door got a lot more difficult after he insulated it.

No comments:

Post a Comment