Translate

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Audio Books and More



The story line in the above was good and the reader was OK...sounds like a heavy smoker and he makes women sound like drag queens.
 
This books was finished yesterday and for some reason there is a problem with the library system server authentication today and I can't download another book....I wonder if it's due to our wonderful weather. Guess I'll have to quilt to music today.


Light listening, but good to quilt by...reader was OK....would try another of authors books.

Here are some of the readers that I have found really enjoyable: Annie Fields, Hillary Huber and Bernadette Dunne. I will work my way through books that they have read...if they are available in MP3 (iPhone) format...unfortunately, there are more books available in the WMA (laptop/PC) format.



My birthday blaze.....once again iPhone photos...so not the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment