Translate

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Audio Books and Quilty Baby Gifts


This is my first book by this author and one of my favorite readers. The book was OK...just enough to finish it. I kept saying to myself "how could someone so smart be so stupid" and talk about shallow. I'm happy to report that it was not autobiographical...the author made a point of pointing that out at the end of the book.

 
You can't go wrong with a Michael Connelly book...even if the reader is gravel voiced.


My daughter is having her first child and I'm spending a lot of time in the quilt shop making quilty items for her shower. The shower was pulled up much earlier that I had been planning on, so now the push is on. This will be a changing mat and I had to take a strip of the blue out of a pineapple block to be able to do one more of these blocks. The down side of being a scrap quilter.

 
This was not done with the Twister template but from a method posted about on betukbanki.wordpress.com. Unfortunately, if can find the post on her blog to publish a link. This method doesn't waste a lot of fabric like the Twister method does.

No comments:

Post a Comment