Translate

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

My Quilt Shop Sound System


This is my compact little sound system that I use to play all those audio books that I have been listening too while I keep my nose to grind stone to get the shower gifts done. Superman and binding clips work wonders to keep cords under control.

I have several more audio books to post about...just finished one today and have another ready to download tomorrow.

All three quilts are quilted and I will start to work on the binding tomorrow. I have to play around with the width of the binding (flanged) because the widths given in the tutorial that I had pinned was just too wide. I'm going to start by cutting each piece by a quarter of an inch and of course sew it to one of the mini practice pieces.

As I said, I finished the quilting on the one that I frogged on the way across Alabama going to Texas. It turned out that I over estimated how much I had pick out, but that was OK because I needed something to do during the drive across eastern Louisiana, coastal Mississippi, and southwestern Alabama. Honestly, there isn't any reason to look out the window...my apologies if I have offended any quilters from the above mentioned states...but it's the truth.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lainee, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete