Translate

Saturday, January 30, 2010

What's wrong with this picture????


Actually, I'm rather pleased with the quality of the picture it's self!


About a month and a half ago I had swapped original Bubba for current Bubba at the dealership in Illinois. When I made the swap they said "Make sure you take your foot."...so I did. However, I left the screw in the post...assuming (and you know what happens when you assume) that they had too! What a rude surprise for me after I had dug everything out in preparation for my first stitches in my new room!!!! I checked the box and rolling bag thinking it may have just fallen out...but no such luck. Fortunately, my LQS is a Brother dealer and a replacement screw is on order. They had suggested contacting the other dealership to replace the screw, but it's only going to cost around a dollar....I get to assume for only a dollar!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment