Translate

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bubba Trouble

Monday, I stopped into my LQS to see if the little screw came in to attach Bubba's foot. It hadn't so Pam took the screw out of her display QC 1000 and on my way I went. Now I didn't get down to doing any stitching until Tuesday afternoon and had to rip out every stitch that I put in.....many times. The upper thread tension was just too tight and everything I tried didn't change a thing. This morning, I surfed the web to see if I could find some pearls of wisdom to solve my problem. Unfortunately, I didn't find anything new. After re-doing everything I had tried yesterday, I decided he needed professional help. Off to town we went. Pam checked a few things and then went into Bubba's computer and tried a few things. At that point she said she would need to keep Bubba and check the computer some more.

Sweetie and I ran some errands, got some lunch, checked out some roads to see where they went and by the time we got home, there was a voicemail from Pam that Bubba was ready to go home. I may wait until Friday to pick him up because I was going to the LQS then anyway for it's Fat Quarter Friday Sale (buy 3 get 1 free).



These are the metal bamboo racks and oriental plates that will end up on the dormer wall to the left of the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment