Translate

Thursday, February 25, 2010

What Does This Picture Have To Do With Quilting?



Nothing...but it is one of my favorite photos. I took it off the back of the ferry in Bay View, WI at about 6 in the morning. Sweetie and I were taking a motorcycle ride around Lake Michigan...this was the first leg of our journey. Although...it might make a lovely landscape quilt.


Where has the last week gone? I finally was able to attend an Apple Country Quilt Guild meeting. It was a combination Show & Tell and a pillow case class. They were very welcoming and everyone that brought something to show received "oohs and aughhs". Myself included...I brought my quilt that I had posted a picture of. A few pillow cases are on my to do list now.


Also this week was the Coosawattee Handcraft Group, which mainly consists of residents of our gated community. I will be hand quilting said first quilt, although,I may have to try my hand at knitting again.

Hopefully others had a sneak peak of spring this last weekend. It was so nice to be outside gathering rocks for landscaping projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment