Translate

Sunday, May 30, 2010

It's Too Humid To Do Any More!



This morning, for some reason, I did my inside tasks while it was still cool outside and my outside things when it warmed up!!

I finished the last valance for the POA (Property Owners Association) this morning. Then I pulled my wagon into the shady area shown above and dug up some ferns. No easy task considering we only have garden trowels for digging. Note to self: Put a small spade on your shopping list.



They went in the shady ares under the porch. Sure hope they make it!!!

Then, it was time for doggy pedicures. Reggie has pretty much surrendered to my will and we only have to do minimal foot tugging. He still gives me his best "Put Out" look. Max is a newbie to the rotary nail trimmer and we did more of the paw tug of war. We got it done and she will be better with time.

Like I said, it's too hot and humid now to do any more, other than take a shower and get ready to go to a cook out later this afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. you got that right! way too humid to do much outside, it really saps your strength! gotta love summertime in Georgia.

    ReplyDelete