Translate

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Video Filming And Editing…Another Quilting Distraction

Linda

But it was a quilty type of distraction!!

Linda Daughtry, a local Art teacher, demonstrated fabric painting at our June instructional/learning meeting.  What a great teacher…and a real natural in front of the camera.

Linda1 Linda2

All of these pictures are actually stills from a video that I filmed during our fabric painting class and then edited in Windows Movie Maker…yet another learning experience. 

 Linda3

Aren’t these really cool looking and the fabric is still soft!!!

Linda4

Can’t you just image all the projects that you could use this in!

Anyway, back to the video.  This was the second video that I filmed for the guild.  The first one was short but high MB video (pre Movie Maker) taken at our annual picnic.  Once again I tried to upload directly to Blogger, it was within size limits this time and I thought the right format, but again it didn’t work.  So, I sent it to YouTube and used their option to send it to Blogger to appear on the blog that I do for my guild.  To be honest, the viewing quality is better in YouTube before it gets sent to Blogger.  That being said…here’s a link to the video at YouTube.

I have to say that it was fun to do and I’m rather pleased with the result!  Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment