Translate

Friday, June 21, 2013

Have You Ever Accidentaly Deleted A Photo From Your iPhone?

 
 
UUUUHHHHHH!!!!!! Four hours and $69 later, I have the picture back!
 
If it wasn't for the fact that I have to send it to the local paper as guild photo op, the deletion would have been a minor "Oopps" in the grand scheme of life. We were dropping off a stack of baby quilts to Safe Choice Pregnancy in Ellijay.
 
It all started so innocently this morning when I slipped on my glasses and checked my email (yes, I keep my phone by my bed....like I'm ever going to get a call/text that can't wait until morning). I had received an email for an Amazon cloud drive app, which then took me to my camera roll, which reminded me that I needed to send in this picture, which brought it to my attention that I didn't need all the reject photos from the photo op. Ssoooo....I started deleting the pictures and then GASP...I realized I had deleted this one too.
 
Now, if I were younger (like 12 and had the innate techno abilities they seem to have), smarter, and more patient, I would have been able wade through all that data to find the bit of megabits that were that picture. But since I'm not any of those thing, I had to finally cave and get out the credit card and pay my $69 (WooHoo it was on sale) so I could get my picture back and finally meet my obligation.
 
This is one of the great things about a blog...venting. Sure, I could have vented to Sweetie and in all his maleness he would surely have said "Babe...you have to be more careful".  He would have completely forgotten or ignored the fact that he managed to erase ALL the pictures off his phone a few weeks ago trying to load his Ride For The Wall pictures onto his computer.
 
I feel better now and I didn't even have to remind Sweetie of his own technological shortcomings!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment