Translate

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I Want To Test Drive A Juki TL 2010Q in Atlanta!!!!



"What does this have to do with test driving a Juki TL 2010Q?" you say...absolutely nothing, but one should have a picture in one's post...and I was playing around in Picasa. The photo is from this winter, up at Maggie Valley in NC. I hadn't attempted skiing since I had brain surgery in 2004 to remove an acoustic neuroma or meningioma...don't remember which anymore. I've never been the most graceful person and the tumor/surgery made me even more of a klutz....BUT...WOO HOO..... I CAN STILL SKI!!!

Anywho.....I really do want to get my hands on a Juki  TL2010Q to try some FMQ.  Has anyone been to Southeast Sewing Product on 228 Ottley Dr NE in Atlanta or know of another Juki source in Atlanta?  I've heard tell that the neighborhood was a bit dicey/dodgy...any input?

I thought that I was going to be able to try one out on my way North last month (for DD's surprise birthday party), but it was not to be. Fortunately, I had saved the number of the store that's located just off 24 in Murfreesboro, TN and by the time I did my Cracker Barrel/Audio Book stop, the store was finally open. But...they wouldn't have any 2010Qs in the store until sometime in August...bummer!!


No comments:

Post a Comment