Translate

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Hiatus Happenings Part 1

In my absence, I spent a good amount of time working on these two quilts...as a matter of fact the one on the left is done and gone. And of course, I didn't get good pictures before it headed North. I'll have to look thru guild Show & Tell pictures to post. The quilt top on the right is now also complete and in the quilting queue.


I was also pulling out blues from my stash and looking for blue fat quarters and eighths that were on sale. All the fabric was sprayed with sizing, pressed and run thru the Go Cutter. Neutrals were also pulled and shopped for and processed. Actually, I still have some more to run thru the Go and more to shop for. 3.5, 4.5, and 6.5 inch HST are being cut.

Hhhmmmm....once again I'm making a mental note to recover that ironing board! Trust me the HST's were strategically placed.

No comments:

Post a Comment