Translate

Monday, November 2, 2009

Catching Up

Every now and then you are in the right place at the right time...and you have a camera in your hands. My sweetie and I took a motorcycle trip around Lake Michigan in 2006 and I was able to snap this picture from the back of the ferry in Bay View (Milwaukee), WI.

Let's see...what's happened this past week? The previous Saturday morning (very early), my sweetie's nephew was shot four times during a home invasion. Amazingly, he was discharged from the hospital on Sunday afternoon. Fortunately, the hand gun was only 22 caliber. Otherwise the first shot wouldn't have glanced off his scull.

On Tuesday, four other ladies joined me for a walk on the Prairie Trail in East Dundee and then we had lunch. Four more ladies joined us for lunch.

Wednesday, my DS came down with GS and GD to stay overnight. I will have my GS(toddler)for a week while my DS, DIL, and GD are in Mexico for a wedding.

GS and I went shopping this afternoon...made it to JoAnn's to get more thread and some muslin for practice free motion quilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment