Translate

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Guild Project



Here are the pictures of some finger pincushion that we made at the guild. I didn't make these particular ones...mine are already at the LQS and as a matter of fact one of mine was the first to sell (grin). I jazzed mine up with some braiding on the cap.

Two of the three books have been read, but since heat came back I haven't read as much. I really enjoyed going out on the back porch and reading under the fans.

The past couple of days I have made it back into the sewing room...just playing around on the machine, reading quilt books and doing a little straightening up.

Tonight was date night, so Sweetie and I went to Jasper and had Chinese at Ably's...major yum! The mango sticky rice was exceptional tonight!

2 comments:

  1. these are so cute, are those bottle caps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we're using large and small caps. The larger drink caps become wrist pin cushions.

    ReplyDelete